"I’ve said this a million times: there should be no limitations on comedy. Anything you wanna fucking do - do. But it should be “why do you want to?” When you learn someone’s story, you might not want to. You still can, but you might not want to. If you really learn what a transgendered person goes through, how scary it is, and how brave they are - you might go “you know, I might wanna make fun of the people that make fun of them.”"
Todd Glass, CBB 290 (via dancingwithleland)
This episode was amazing. Todd Glass is a beautiful human being!
There are a lot of you followers now and it’s about time I do something like this, so thanks so much for following please let me get you a cool pair of shoes! I’m an oxford enthusiast and I’d like to spread the good news of this shoe. I will buy a pair of oxfords in the $60-$80 range for the winner.
How this will work
- Must be following (as this is to show some follower love)
- Enter with one reblog and/or one like, so you can only enter twice
- I will use a random number generator to pick the winner and announce them on the 27th. I’ll send the winner a message and they’ll have 48 hours to respond. If I don’t hear back, I’ll pick another.
- We’ll chat a bit about styles you like, I’ll pull a few options for you to approve, but the final decision will be a surprise!
- As for getting the prize to you, as long as you live at an address where the post can find you, I’ll send it.
I’ll edit this if we need any further clarifications, but I think we should be good to go. Good luck!
Iove this blog! She made me start drawing again.
”This is my favorite photo in the world - me and Linus, born to a dairy cow and ordered to be killed when the farmer saw he was a male (and thus useless in the dairy industry). A compassionate individual intervened, and he was brought to a sanctuary. I met him when he was a few days old and 60 pounds, and he would always try to sit on my lap. Today, 7 years young and 1500 pounds, he still tries to sit on my lap.”
- Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
To the weirdos that follow me! I started a new blog that I will hopefully update more than this sad sack of crap I call a blog. It’s a blog where I blog about my dream blogs. It’s guaranteed to make you feel awkward. Check it out.